During the existence of real gambling clubs, there was no question of the variety of slot machines. They all worked according to the same principle but, at the same time, did not lose their relevance.
With the advent of online casinos, many players got a chance to try their luck in completely new slots, even for free. Fair online casinos offer their customers a lot of entertainment, including free casino games with total preservation of rules, mechanics, recoil, and other significant characteristics available in demo versions.
The demo mode allows you to get acquainted with the very basics of gambling in the most comfortable and relaxed atmosphere. And then, with confidence in your skills, you can start playing for real money.
Types and Varieties of Slot Machines
Slot machines differ in their characteristics, rules, and design. But in any case, they provide an opportunity to have fun and also give a chance to win.
The slot classification is quite extensive. First of all, there are mechanical and virtual ones.
In slots of this type (so-called “one-armed bandits”), three reels rotate in 3 rows. The player wins when the same symbols appear on the middle line. They differ only in the design of the images.
- Virtual slots
Bright and unpredictable virtual slot machines will delight even the most demanding and selective gamers with their variety and impeccable quality performance. Modern software developers are trying to please their customers and fans of gambling; so, they are constantly working on the creation of original new products.
There is a clear distinction between classic and video slots:
- Classic types of slots belong to the first slot machines having, as a rule, three mechanical game reels; they have standard symbols and designations like “sevens,” “cherries,” etc. These slots are improved and modernized versions of the well-known one-armed bandits.
- Video slots are devoid of any mechanical elements in the design and are built based on software. They have vivid visualization, high-quality images, and original musical accompaniment. Modern video slots are nothing more than themed computer games that have enjoyable and addicting gameplay. They give not only the excitement of the possibility to receive a reward but also the chance to enjoy a fascinating storyline.
Modern slots differ in the number of reels provided in them:
- 3 reels (have a small number of symbols; can be equipped with bonus games)
- 5 reels (thematic; have a variety of plots; equipped with bonus games)
- 7 reels (no bonus games and special symbols but good conditions for winning)
- 9 or more reels (several slots with symbols appear on the screen, and they spin independently; pay lines can also be vertical; provide bonuses and progressive payments)
Progressive Video Slots
Slots with progressive payouts attract the attention of many players because the size of the main prize is constantly growing. They can give players the highest winnings as they provide Jackpots. In particular, with each bet, the Jackpot amount of the machine increases, and anyone can win it at any time.
iSlots are distinguished separately. They have five reels but are exclusive developments of Rival Company. A feature of this provider’s virtual machines is a storyline; bonus games in new locations. Some of these slots are serial; so, playing with them is more exciting.